Alloy is a privacy focused Cryptocurrency utilizing CryptoNote POW technology.
Alloy seeks to be easy to use with low fees.
Alloy is a fork of the very first CryptoNote based Cryptocurrency, Bytecoin. Alloy introduces many new features, optimizations and overall improvements compared to Bytecoin.
Alloy includes the following features (but is not limited to...):
- POW algorithm: CryptoNight
- Maximum Supply: 84 million XAO
- Premine: 5% (Exchange Fees, Bounties, Faucets, etc)
- Block time: 3 minutes (180 seconds)
- Mining Maturity depth: 30 blocks
- Mining: CPU and GPU mining supported
- Block reward: Alloy's initial block reward starts at 80 XAO and declines over time
- Difficulty: WHM Difficulty Algorithm
- P2P-bind-port: 1810
- RPC-bind-port: 1811
- Please join discord to see the newest bounties that are available.
Alloy is licensed under the "MIT License" for more info, refer to the License file.